Monday, December 13, 2010

Welcome Baby Owen!

From Erica: "Owen was born Friday night at 11:11pm!!! When we got to the hospital I was dilated to 8cm and handling the contractions really well so I decided to forgo getting an IV and an epidural. After 4 hours and still at 8cm, the doctor came by to try to talk me into getting pitocin or something to get things going faster. I must have been in that transition stage 'cause I was so unsure of what to do and starting to worry that something was wrong when all of a sudden I felt that urge to push. Owen was born just a few minutes later.

He's doing great, sleeping nearly all the time except when he wants to nurse, and I'm trying to catch up on sleep."

Congratulations to Erica, Brian, and big sister Hazel. 

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Wonderful! Looks like our Bradley class is well on its way to round #2 of babies. =)