Saturday, December 18, 2010

New Bradley Class begins Friday, January 7th

Well today I just finished my last class with a great group of people! I look forward to hearing their birth announcements which will probably start coming in within the next two weeks or so :)

My next series will start Friday, January 7th from 7-9:30pm at No Sugar Added in Claremont. This series is good for mamas who are due late March through early May. To read more about class content visit http://learn2birth.net.

Note: For those couples who have already taken a Bradley course but would like to do a refresher for their next baby you can take the series at a reduced price. Please let me know if I need to reserve a space for you.

Jamie's email- learn2birth@yahoo.com

I hope you are doing well this Christmas season as we await the most miraculous birth of all!

No comments: